Founded in 1911, Viking Pump is a global leader in positive displacement pumping solutions. With over 100 years of experience, Viking Pump continues to provide engineering expertise to deliver world class fluid handling solutions.
Viking Pump manufactures pumps within four different pumping technologies: internal gear, external gear, rotary vane, and industrial lobe. These products provide pumping solutions for a variety of industries including chemical, oil and gas, food and beverage, transportation, and machine and equipment lubrication.
Impacts & Awards
- Founded in 1911, Viking Pump has been in Cedar Falls, Iowa for over 100 years.
- Viking Pump has been featured in television shows such as the Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs and Modern Marvels.
- In 2013, Viking Pump was the first recipient of the IDEX Corporation Community Service award.
- Viking Pump supports community programs and initiatives including Junior Achievement, the American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Boys and Girls Club, and many others.
Careers & Opportunities
Careers available include: CNC Machining, Manufacturing Assembly, Electronic Technician, Machine Maintenance, Foundry Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Quality Engineer, Purchasing/Supply Chain and Production Planning
Viking Pump offers:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Clean working environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Various company sponsored employee activities throughout the year
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Focus on workplace safety
Training Incentives include:
- Tuition reimbursement is available for approved positions.
- Viking Pump partners with local community college for specialized onsite training (i.e. welding, diversity, etc.)